April 15, 2009

Cloudy

It's been 'cloudy' inside our house for the past few days. Travis is sicker than I think I've ever seen him. He went to the doctor yesterday and they diagnosed him with bronchitis with a touch of pneumonia. Needless to say, he's not a happy camper. Carson and Campbell have been feeling under the weather as well. I haven't taken them to the doctor yet, but we may have to call him tomorrow if things don't start looking up for them.

I titled this blog "Cloudy" since that's the weather inside our house. Outside, it's beautiful, sunny and warm (warm for us, anyway). Carson has been begging to go out all day, so I let her play on the deck for a hour. Maybe the fresh air will do some good! I'm looking forward to nice weather....and Travis to feel better, too.

1 comment:

From the Bumpy Road said...

I hope you're all better soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails