September 22, 2009

Hide-n-Nap

Naptime in the Park house has been running very smoothly... We have our system figured out!  Campbell sleeps in the girls' bedroom and Carson sleeps in our bed.  (I've learned if they attempt a nap in the same bed it ends in....no nap).   

Monday, the girls were down for their naps and had been asleep for a few hours when I went up to my bedroom to check on Carson.  I didn't see her in our bed. I looked under the blankets....no Carson.

I freaked out a little and then realized she could be in the closet (she and Campbell have been playing in our closet since we had our bedroom carpeted earlier in the summer).  Sure enough, Carson had taken off her pants and hunkered down for a nap in the back corner of our closet.  

She took a long nap that day and woke up well rested....I may have to try it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a nap is a nap no matter where it happens!
but I am sure you were scared for a bit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails