June 23, 2010

I Love....

My friend Monica wrote about the things in her life she is grateful for on her blog the other day. (She was much more eloquent) It made me stop and think about the wonderful things I have in my life that I absolutely could NOT live without...

  • My husband. I'm still completely, passionately, 100% in love with this man.  I'm a much better Mom when he's around. (p.s. I hate when he travels....and he's been traveling a lot)
  • Seeing Campbell when she first wakes up.  I crack up with her sleepy smile and out of control hair.  
  • Being able to stay at home with Carson, Campbell and Colbie
  • Hearing Carson talk to herself when she's playing -- she's got a wonderful imagination (I heard her tell baby not to "freak out" yesterday)
  • Having daily dance parties. 
  • Diet Coke. 
  • Looking forward to visits to Indiana.
  • Television. Yep, it's something I would never EVER give up.
  • Colbie's chunky, delicious thighs. They are amazing.
  • Take out.
  • Sleeping with my box fan running all night.  It's a waste of electricity, bad on my ears, but I. Love. It.
  • Sunflowers.
  • When my girls say please and thank you.
  • Naptime. 
I'm one lucky mama.

3 comments:

Monica said...

I love your list! Making my list made me feel so much happier and more appreciative of all the little (and sometimes big) things in life. I need to start making a thankful list more often.

Oh, and I thought of something that I love that I bet you do to...the sound of a baseball game on in the summer. My mother-in-law says that just the sounds of the announcers make her feel more peaceful.

Lacy Park said...

I felt the exact same way.... I think I should write myself a note everyday with something that I love....It helps!

Ohhhhh! I forgot to write about baseball. Your mother-in-law is right on!

From the Bumpy Road said...

I think Campbell and Kate have the same hairdo. I love your list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails