
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I think it was our house catching on fire. I remember grabbing the hall tree in my bedroom (who grabs a hall tree, really?) and scrambling to get out the front door. To this day there isn't much that scares me more than a house fire. And now I have three kids, a husband and dog to get out of the house....forget the hall tree.
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
Ummmm, hello? Baseball. Duh.
Football? Best time to take a nap (with the exception of the Colts game).
Soccer? Too much running around.
Basketball? NBA games are a joke-- I haven't watched an NBA game since Michael Jordan was a Chicago Bull. College basketball comes in second, right behind baseball, thankyouverymuch.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Here is where I plug my Mom's clothing-- CAbi. I would rock the CAbi clothes-- jeggins, tiny belts, and cool shoes (including those scary thigh high boots).
OR...I would just transform myself into Jennifer Nettles-- my girl crush-- the lead singer of Sugarland. She could wear a brown paper bag and look cool.
4. Did you make good grades in school?
Average. Very average.
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
I don't subscribe to anything right now.... but I get People magazine from my friend Lisa. I get them a few weeks late, but it's my [free] guilty pleasure. Someday I will suck it up and get the yearly subscription and return the favor.... Until then... Thanks, Lisa!

No comments:
Post a Comment