"If catching vomit in your hands were a sport, I'd be ranked nationally." I wrote that on my Facebook status on Wednesday. Campbell got sick on Monday night. She came into my room and I heard the puke sound.....I sat her up, caught the puke in my hands as I ushered her to the bathroom. Fun night. Oh, and Travis was out of town. Then my friend Jenny sent me this picture. Yep, this is how it's done....
(photo by Huffington Post)
"I know just how you feel, Campbell." Carson said to her little sister on Tuesday morning as Campbell was hunched over, throwing up her toes. Sweet sweet Carson.
"More chickens!" Colbie said after her meal of chicken tenders, jell-o and mixed veggies. Just once I would like to hear, "More veggies, please!"
"Raaaahhhhhhllllllppppphhhhh.....Uhhhggoooaahhhhhh........Guuuuuuugggghhhhhh." Lots of puking going on in our house last week. Lots.


No comments:
Post a Comment