Travis is busier than an one-legged-man in a butt kicking contest. Classes start Monday, grant meetings in Louisville, research meetings around the state, in-laws coming to town....you get the picture? He has been handling it quite well....until this morning. He said, "It might be better if you and the girls go to Indiana for three weeks, I may not come up for air until Valentines' Day (that's what she said)." Then he quickly regretted that comment and said he would go crazy without us here at home (awwwww). I have to really work at getting the girls to bed early and letting him work until late at night. I guess God had a plan when he's given me migraines every night this week---Travis needed to work uninterrupted by me.
This, too shall pass. I'm just thankful he has a job he loves. Things could be a lot worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment