A Long Week Ahead
Travis left for Louisville, KY this morning. He will not be home until Saturday afternoon. I have plenty to keep me busy, but I always feel so unmotivated when he is not home in the evenings. It makes for a long day when he doesn't come home and 'rescue' me! We are going to Schug's house on Wednesday for Andrew's 16th birthday dinner. I'll try to get my shopping done for Carson's birthday, too. Let's hope it warms up so we can get outside and play in the snow, too!
1 comment:
Hi Lacy! Didn't know you guys have a blog - I'll enjoy keeping up with your family this way! Glad to hear you are a MOPS mom too - isn't it the best? Hope you've had a good week... Yes, I know how hard it is when hubbies travel. Tiring too! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment