December 17, 2009

Introducing....

....Colbie Jane Park!  Colbie was born at 8:23am at the Cayuga Medical Center in Ithaca, NY.  She weighed a whopping 9 lbs, 1 oz. and was 20 inches long.  It was a smooth c-section delivery...well, with the exception of me vomiting on Travis.  Hey?  What are Dad's for, right? We immediately fell in love with C.J.'s chubby cheeks and strong disposition.  It looks like she is gonna be boss!

Thank you to those who have kept us in your prayers.  We are so happy to of completed our family. Yep, you read that right, we are hangin' up the reproduction boots.


3 comments:

Lisa Schug said...

Yeah! A third beautiful Park girl to love and spoil!! I can't wait to get my hands on her. Congrats to you and Travis-
Lisa

Storaloppan said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!!! And those cheeks are scrumptious!

reusserfamily said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't checked blogs forever... AHHH! What a surprise! I am so excited for you Lacy! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails