February 6, 2011

I love CJ

Oh, how I love this baby!  She is silly, sweet and absolutely 100% stubborn!  

I love her even when she pukes all over my wool coat in the middle of church.

I love her because she holds her own with her older sisters.

I love the way she runs to the door when her Dad comes home from work.

I love her knowing she is spoiled.  (She's the baby!)

I love her baby blue eyes.

I love her even when she refuses to eat anything that isn't applesauce, 
yogurt, cheese, raisins or french fries.

I love the way she walks with her belly out and proud.

I love our early morning snuggles on the recliner.

I love how she says, "di-pa" when I change her diaper.



p.s. The dry cleaning bill was $21. Highway robbery!

1 comment:

xyz said...

Colbie SOOOOO looks like Travis....sorry Lacy, she's all him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails