February 15, 2011

a play DATE

My friend Karla and I have been carpooling our two preschoolers to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.   It's funny that Luke wouldn't dare step foot in my van at the beginning of the school year, but he finally came around in January....Campbell and Luke have become good friends and they finally talked Karla and I into having a playdate.  [Side note: Karla has four boys-- Zak, Luke, and 15 month-old twins, Isaak and Kamden-- so you can see why a playdate was a big deal to schedule]  

Campbell and Luke got along beautifully.  They dined on hot chocolate, raspberries and banana muffins.   Campbell took Luke on a tour of the house.  They played like old friends and laughed like love birds. Campbell even gave Luke a homemade Valentine and chocolate chip cookies.  It was so stinkin' cute... I couldn't stand it!


Can you see the chemistry?


I told you it was sweet....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails