April 7, 2011

What I Heard...

I'm trying to document some of the crazy quotes I hear the girls say.  A fellow blogger friend, Nicole did this on her blog and I thought it was fun to read.  Here is what I heard this week....
  • After having chips and guacamole for snack at school, Carson said, "It was goodish and badish, but I liked it."
  • On April 1st, Campbell said, "Mom, there's a spider on your nose!"  I (pretended to) scream and brushed off the 'spider'... Campbell giggles and says, "Ha! April Wednesday!"  [Translation: April Fool's Day!]
  • Riding in the van, watching Dora, I hear Dora say, "Who do we call when we don't know which way to go?"  Colbie says, "Maaaap!"  (A little too much Dora in van, I think)
  • "Go Indiana Bulldogs!!!"  Carson and Campbell were watching the Final Four Butler vs. VCU game.  Travis and I told them Butler was a school in Indiana.  Oh well, it's close enough.
  • "I like it!!" Campbell exclaimed as she tried spinach for the first time. Carson is pleading the fifth. She tried it, but rolled her eyes and refused to comment. 
  • "Bell Bell"  and  "Beaux Beaux" from Colbie. She is learning new words everyday.  It's fun to watch! 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOVE it! Oh, and I got the idea from a blogging friend, too! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails