May 1, 2009

Campbell's Computer Skills....

Yesterday I put the girls down for a nap, made myself a salad for lunch and went downstairs to eat it while catching up on my dvr'd shows from the week. (One of my favorite times of the day!) I thought I heard little footsteps upstairs, so I muted the television....nope. Maybe it was Beaux upstairs.... Ten-fifteen minutes later I hear the footsteps again. I came upstairs to find Campbell sitting on the couch with my laptop with FIFTEEN KEYS OFF THE KEYBOARD!

Of course I scolded her, but it was really my fault-- I left the computer open and ready for Campbell's attack. We recovered eleven of the keys, but the left-side shift key and the "b" key are not salvageable.

Campbell is in the clear. I think I'm grounded.

2 comments:

Storaloppan said...

Hey Lacy! I get such a great laugh reading your funny stories about your little girls. They sound like a handful, but your life as a mom sounds fun and ever-changing! Thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

Lacy,
Even though I already knew this story, dad and I laughed and laughed when we read it!!
Dad says that he hopes you are transfering this journal on to a disk to keep for the girls!!
keep up the good writing skills!
(maybe I should say to the girls to keep up all the funny stories!!
love
mom and dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails