May 15, 2009

One Tired Mama

Nap time used to be my favorite time of the day.  The girls and I would read a few books, lie down in their bed and moments later, they would be snoozing away and Mama would have some time to myself!  Not this week....

Carson is still doing a good job of settling down and taking a nap and going to bed at night.  Campbell wants NOTHING of it.  She was a holy terror today.  I laid down with her, softly sang a few of her favorite songs, cuddled.....She wouldn't even lay down---she was up screaming, running around the house and just being a rowdy 2-year old.  Ahhhhh!

Why is she acting out when it's time to sleep?  I know she was exhausted--it was after 10pm before she would settle down last night.  I know, I know-- this, too shall pass.    

Needless to say, I'm one tired Mama.

1 comment:

From the Bumpy Road said...

I bet you're so tired!! I'm praying for you to get some much needed rest :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails