May 8, 2009

In other words...

We attended a surprise party tonight (Happy 40th Rebecca!) and Carson's mind was going a hundred miles an hour.... Rebecca blew out her candles and began cutting the cake. Carson ran over to me and said, "Did Rebecca make a wish?" I don't recall having a conversation with her about making wishes. Anyone want to take the credit on this one?

On the way home, she must of been a little tired.....she asks me, "Why when I'm tired do I yak?" (Yak? Oh, she means yawn). "It's the sign that you know you are tired, honey." I reply.

I am completely in love with her questioning, reasoning and innocent outlook. You know when parents always talk about what child 'stage' they love the best? I think this is my favorite stage. She melts my heart with something she says everyday.

Then there's Campbell..... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just a smart little gal!!
Probably gifted ??
love you

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl!
yak yak, I am tied!
MimI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails