Travis was needing a haircut in early May. He was a little behind his oh-so-important hair cut schedule (4-5 weeks between his hair cuts was his limit) with Cornell classes coming to a close, travel for work and family stuff keeping him away from Sylvia, the best barber in Dryden, I suggested he 'grow it out'. Suprisingly, he agreed to my silly request and he has not gotten his hair cut since! Now, we are talking 6 months since his last hair cut. 6 months! I've hardly ever seen his hair touch his ears, let alone know his hair is CURLY!
His hair has really become the conversation piece-- To quote my good friend Diedra, "I just want to run my fingers though his curls!" Few people have said he looks like he's going through his mid-life crisis, others say he looks younger, and then there are those who just look and shrug their shoulders. Regardless, it's different and fun.....and that truly sums up my awesome husband! Picture taken for his research grant in early August Taken at St. Pete Beach in mid-October
No comments:
Post a Comment