Baby Park will join us on Thursday, December 17 via c-section. Carson and Campbell are getting very excited and asking a lot of questions. Where will the baby sleep? How will the baby come out? Will you be able to pick us up again? And on and on...
I had a doctor's visit today. Things are looking good, blood pressure (perfect), blood work (excellent) weight (scary). I was hooked up to the fetal monitor and the nurses were cracking up because they couldn't get a good, steady read of the baby's heartbeat since the little bugger was moving around so much. I sat there for 45 minutes when it should really only take 10-15 minutes. An active boy perhaps? A swift little girl? We'll find out soon enough!
The girls have somewhat settled on their choice for the baby's name-- they are sure they are having a little sister. Campbell's vote is either for Snow White or Dora. Carson is hooked on the name Mac. Travis and I will choose another name not directly related to an animated character..... I hope!
1 comment:
I really think Snow White Park has a nice ring to it :)
Post a Comment