
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Honestly? I have a lot of guilty pleasures....Here we go!
....ordering coffee and browsing a bookstore (Barnes & Nobel is my bookstore of choice) and not buying a thing (except the coffee)
....getting a mani/pedi (they are expensive, so this doesn't happen very often)
....hot chocolate and catching up on my dvr'd shows
....reading a good book in a bubble bath
....buying People magazine instead of waiting for Lisa or Jennifer to bring me their old ones
....Sweet Annie's salted pretzel from the mall-- most definitely guilty and pleasurable!
2. What is your favorite TV series?
What a coincidence! I'm telling Carson "favorite" means ONE! For example, when I ask her what her favorite color is, she replies, "Red, blue, orange, pink, green, yellow and purple!" Then I say, what is your FAVORITE ONE fruit? "Blueberries, pears, peaches, strawberries, bananas and oranges!" She likes too many things to name just one. Like mother like daughter-- My TV favorites are: Brothers and Sisters, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Wife, The Office and Word World (my favorite for the girls). They are too good to choose just ONE!
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
I can speak Campbell. She speaks a language all her own and I'm fluent. I do have setbacks, but I understand it...most of the time.
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Do you really want me to get up off the floor, go up two flights of stairs to count? Sorry, there is no way I'm leaving Carson and Campbell in charge of Colbie, so I'll take a guess--- 40. Now, this number is down since I gave a few pairs away after having Colbie. My feet grew a 1/2 size with every pregnancy. When I married Travis, I wore a 6 1/2....three kiddos....now I'm a 8. I still squeeze my feet into my 71/2 favorites.
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
I have come to the conclusion I'm not a plain chocolate person--- My chocolate must be 'juiced up' to be enjoyed. So, I'm a peanut M&M's kind of girl.
1 comment:
Ditto on the feet growth during pregnancy. I've decided I can't keep having kids because they won't make shoes large enough. How do your feet actually get longer during pregnancy? This is a mystery to me :)
Post a Comment