March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

1Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Yes!  Travis, Carson, Kipp, Jennifer and I were outside the Magnolia Bakery in NYC in the summer of 2006.  I looked up and saw Maggie Gyllenhaal and her (then) fiance Peter Sarsgaard walking down the street.  Of course, Travis had NO idea who they were.  It's funny, every time I see them on television, I say, "Hey! That's the couple we saw in Greenwich Village!" He just rolls his eyes and says, "Sure you did."


I also saw Shawon Dunston in Wrigleyville Sports store outside Wrigley Field.  Is a former short-stop for the Chicago Cubs considered a celebrity? Kind of.

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
A comfortable 68 degrees.  Our family, when visiting, think 68 is MUCH colder in Upstate NY. 

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
Am I a bad person if I say yes?  Well....ummmm... OK, I do!  And, don't worry, I know people are looking at the sweet little dust bunnies at our house, too.  And the dog hair.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I think my worst job was sorting cardboard boxes at the Frito Lay plant in Frankfort, Indiana the summer of 1997.  I had to stand, wearing a hair net, and sort the different colors (sizes) for 8 hours a day.  However, the job had a few perks. I was able to eat all the Frito Lay chips I wanted all day (which lead to me gaining 10 lbs. that summer) and watching my cousin (who got me the job...and, yes, I was very grateful) yell at the 'oh-so-smart' employees.  I made sure I finished my college degree so I would never have to sort cardboard again!

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
The antique icebox bequeathed to me from my Grandma and Grandpa Hancock.  I love it dearly.  It now stores paper, crayons, coloring books at easy reach for the girls.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails