
Here are my answers for another 5QF (are you sick of me yet?) Thanks, Mama M!
1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
It varies. One day this week I had a lot of items to do-- letters of recommendation, emails, blogs, etc. and I got lucky....very lucky! All three girls took a nap at the same time! So, it got it all done in one sitting and you know what? I forgot how much 'stuff' I can get done when I'm not interrupted....
It varies. One day this week I had a lot of items to do-- letters of recommendation, emails, blogs, etc. and I got lucky....very lucky! All three girls took a nap at the same time! So, it got it all done in one sitting and you know what? I forgot how much 'stuff' I can get done when I'm not interrupted....
2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
Travis and I have decided to let our girls pay their own way for two (pretty darn good) reasons:
1) If the girls decide to attend Cornell, they will get a healthy discount since Travis is an employee.
2) Travis and I both paid our own way through college. It was our eduction, not our parents' education, and we both felt that was fair.
That' s our plan and we're sticking to it!
Travis and I have decided to let our girls pay their own way for two (pretty darn good) reasons:
1) If the girls decide to attend Cornell, they will get a healthy discount since Travis is an employee.
2) Travis and I both paid our own way through college. It was our eduction, not our parents' education, and we both felt that was fair.
That' s our plan and we're sticking to it!
3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Clearwater, Florida circa 1988. Grandma Vera and I were headed to the mall. We were passing the putt-putt golf course where Mom, Dad, Kipp and Colt were I pointed and said, "I think I see them!" Grandma Vera looked for them and looked back to the road.....BAM! She rear-ended a taxi. No one was hurt-- well, the lady in the back of the cab tried to complain of whiplash. My 12-year-old detective skills were in full force when I told the police officer who arrived at the 'scene' I saw her turn around and jump out of the cab. "She is just fine," I said. This was my first lesson in what lengths others will take to make a few bucks at someone else's expense.
Clearwater, Florida circa 1988. Grandma Vera and I were headed to the mall. We were passing the putt-putt golf course where Mom, Dad, Kipp and Colt were I pointed and said, "I think I see them!" Grandma Vera looked for them and looked back to the road.....BAM! She rear-ended a taxi. No one was hurt-- well, the lady in the back of the cab tried to complain of whiplash. My 12-year-old detective skills were in full force when I told the police officer who arrived at the 'scene' I saw her turn around and jump out of the cab. "She is just fine," I said. This was my first lesson in what lengths others will take to make a few bucks at someone else's expense.
4. What is your favorite book?
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. The book. Not the movie. I cried like a love-sick teenager.... I also loved the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella.
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. The book. Not the movie. I cried like a love-sick teenager.... I also loved the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella.
5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Every. Single. Day. No exceptions.
Every. Single. Day. No exceptions.
1 comment:
I do remember the reason you couldn't play put put with your brothers and us: Horrible sunburn on the back of your knees because you didn't listen to your sweet mother and use stronger sun block!!! Lesson learned?
Post a Comment