November 18, 2010

Halloween

Have you ever taken pictures from a memorable event and the pictures were terrible? That was me. On Halloween. When I downloaded these pictures I couldn't figure out why (almost) every picture had a dark spot on it. My flash was working. What did I do wrong? Then it dawned on me. My stupid witch hat got in the way of my flash. That's what I get for dressing up....
We went to a Halloween party at our friends Paul and Karen's house. We, a Cubs fan, a witch, a ladybug and Mr & Mrs Potato Head walked up to their house, rang the door bell and there is Paul and Karen--- as Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head! Carson and Campbell were called "Tater Tots" for the rest of the night.
Colbie not overly-excited about her costume

Mr & Mrs Potato Head and their Tater Tots (I tried to fix my witch hat mistake- still a bad picture)

Campbell and Colbie in the Halloween Costume Parade

Campbell won Grand Prize for her costume (Carson would not participate)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails