So.... This post is not going to be about..... wait for it..... our kids. Shocking, I know. This post is going to be about my brother and his wife and their amazing vacation.
Over a year ago, Jennifer and I were talking about what we were going to do to celebrate our 5 year and 10 year anniversaries. I laughed and said, "If I could go anywhere, I would go to Italy." She agreed. We started to do a little research, plan a budget and see if it was possible.... Well, it WAS possible, but Travis and I have three things Kipp and Jennifer do NOT-- kids! We decided this was not the right time for us to travel, but gave Kipp and Jenn our blessing.
They planned and organized a great trip to Munich, Germany for the Oktoberfest, and a few cities in Italy-- -Rome, Sienna and Venice. They scheduled a few tours, visited wineries and ate enough pizza and gelato to feed a family for weeks.
We are at their house this weekend, so I thought I snag a few pictures from their computer to post.
The happy couple in Munich, Germany
Oktoberfest-- do you see the top of the rather large beer mug? And the beer-induced smile on Kipp's face? He was in hops-heaven!
Kipp in front of a fountain. Germans and Italians love their fountains...
Drinking some vino in Venice, Italy
A great picture of a great couple!
Happy 5th Anniversary, Kipp and Jenn! You had a great trip, now it's time to get serious and make some babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment