How wonderfully sweet! I have a feeling that note will be treasured for a long time. What a kind thing for her to do, and she did a great job writing and sounding out words! (Although, how sad is it that plenty of 15 year olds spell love the same way as a 5 year old?!)
Also, I love the new look for your blog. It is so neat and clean - like spring cleaning for your blog. I wish my home was as easy to tidy up as my blog. :)
1 comment:
How wonderfully sweet! I have a feeling that note will be treasured for a long time. What a kind thing for her to do, and she did a great job writing and sounding out words! (Although, how sad is it that plenty of 15 year olds spell love the same way as a 5 year old?!)
Also, I love the new look for your blog. It is so neat and clean - like spring cleaning for your blog. I wish my home was as easy to tidy up as my blog. :)
Post a Comment