Hey there Lacy - this is too cute. As a proud pug owner, uh, I mean as an owner of two too many pugs, this is adorable! I promise... Sometimes the pugs are more work than the kids. If only they didn't shed. Seriously. I think the kids have heard me say the dogs stink too many times when I hear them running around saying "stinky pugs". Ah... But that would go along with your previous posts. :-) I am enjoying keeping up with your clan. Yes - spring come quickly!
1 comment:
Hey there Lacy - this is too cute. As a proud pug owner, uh, I mean as an owner of two too many pugs, this is adorable! I promise... Sometimes the pugs are more work than the kids. If only they didn't shed. Seriously. I think the kids have heard me say the dogs stink too many times when I hear them running around saying "stinky pugs". Ah... But that would go along with your previous posts. :-) I am enjoying keeping up with your clan. Yes - spring come quickly!
Post a Comment