February 25, 2009

Quotes...

I was sending out an email to our parishioners at church to remind them of our soup dinner tonight before Ash Wednesday services. I wanted to put a quote on the email, just for fun, but I couldn't decide on one....I started seaching for quotes on random topics and had a lot of fun. Time well wasted! Here were some of my favorites....Enjoy!

Welcome to the Church of the Holy Cabbage. Lettuce pray. ~Author Unknown

Sex is good, but not as good as fresh, sweet corn. ~Garrison Keillor

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. ~Rabindranath Tagore

While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about.~Angela Schwindt

Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate. ~Barnett R. Brickner

Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. ~Robert Fulghum

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails