February 18, 2009

Three (very quick) Years

Carson had her 3-year well child visit with Dr. Niziol today. She received a great report-- she's right on track and exceeding in many areas--her speech, for one. Carson is weighing in at 31 lbs. 4 oz. During her appointment Carson was very attentive and answered all the questions she was asked. Campbell, on the other hand, took every book and puzzle off the shelf, tried to get into the trash, and refused to sit on my lap... I have to keep thinking she's in that 'destructive' toddler phase. Before I know it, Campbell will be quietly sitting up on the exam table answering her 3-year well child questions. I'll take the craziness, destructive phase and enjoy it to the fullest.

1 comment:

From the Bumpy Road said...

I just can't believe Carson is already 3. I remember her sweet first little baby pics you sent. I thought she had (still does) one of the sweetest little faces I'd ever seen :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails