Last night at our MOPS steering committee meeting we wrote letters to each member of the team to lift spirits, say thanks or just a special comment about their dedication/spirit to our MOPS group. I've done this exercise a few time before, but it always helps and many times it's always at a time when you most need it.
I saved my letter and read it this morning while I drank my coffee, savoring the warm feeling of both my coffee and special words from my peers. I am grateful for those who feel I'm a special part of our group--- It's always nice to be reminded you are important.
...Thank you for all your cheerful ways.
...I always notice the happiness you bring into a room and how people are at ease with you.
...I appreciate your bubbly enthusiastic spirit.
I hope I can remember to tell my girls what special gifts they have and remind them they are to SHARE those gifts and talents with others!
1 comment:
I'd have to agree with all of those comments about you, sweet friend!!
Post a Comment