Travis is going away for work-related-work again this weekend. So, my nervousness has set in already--- I dread the sleepless nights and stressful days ahead of me. I'm feeling sorry for myself as my single Mom weekend approaches, so I try to make a few promises....
I PROMISE to not worry about keeping the house picked up and clean
I PROMISE not to lose my patience when I'm tired and cranky and need a break
I PROMISE to call a friend and ask for help (Joyce, Lisa, Jenn, Ann, Jeanne-- are you reading this?)
I PROMISE to say a prayer each night asking for strength and my hubby to get home safely
I PROMISE not to pout because my parents are laying on the beach in Florida
OK.... the pity party is over and back to the reason for this post....
I know it's not easy for Travis to travel and be away from us.... He struggles knowing it's hard on us when he's gone, but he's got an important job to do and mouths to feed!
So, Travis, if you are reading this, don't worry about us. We're gonna be fine....
BUT HURRY BACK!
p.s. My friend, a hockey widow, is going through the same thing.... See for yourself- Jenn's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment