November 29, 2011

He's back!

Our Elf on the Shelf, named Sal, is back for more spying this Christmas season! He showed up this morning on the shelf in the kitchen.  We hope he won't have bad reports to Santa this year!

2 comments:

The Stockment's said...

Okay. Question. Does your elf do "naughty" things? I keep seeing on Pinterest about snowball fights with marshmallows, peeing in the toliet, etc...and honestly, I want our elf to encourage good behavior...I guess I didn't know elves were so crazy? What do you do with Sal?

Lacy Park said...

Kim- Sal does not doing anything but stare. He must be a boring elf.... I have a feeling he is speechless from watching the Park girl antics that go on in our house.

Yes, he should be representing GOOD behavior!

Have a great Christmas season! It will go by so quickly!

Lacy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails