"I bote! I bote!" Colbie and I boted [translation, voted] on Tuesday. She was excited and had no idea why.
"I don't think I want to go to dance class next week. It freaks me out." Campbell said this after her dance class this week. What freaks her out, I don't know. I'm sure it will all be forgotten by next Tuesday afternoon.
"#%^&***!" I shouted these expletives in my head on Tuesday afternoon. I looked at the clock in the living room, saw that we had 20 minutes to get dressed and get to Cortland for Campbell's dance class. I woke Colbie up from a deep sleep, dressed the girls and jumped in the van to see we were an hour ahead-- I forgot to change the clock in the living room back an hour....
"I will pray for Colbie since she has a snotty nose." Campbell said after communion on Sunday morning. She usually refuses to say something, so this is a start!
"I miss Daddy!" Carson said through tears on Monday night. Travis travels frequently, but this was the first time Carson was emotional about his absence. My heart was breaking for her. I miss Daddy, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment