....Our friends. Without family near to help us out, we have to rely on friends to watch the girls on occasion. Even at 76 years of age, our friend and kid sitter, Ann, will rock the Wii with the girls. Thank you friends for taking such good care of my children. I'm very thankful for you.
....ordinary days. I love the simple nights at home working on homework, reading books, dancing in the kitchen and just being a family.
....meal time. We can usually have a good conversation about what the day will bring or what the day brought. I'm thankful my kids like my cooking and they eat (or at least try) what I put in front of them.
....good teachers. Carson and Campbell are blessed with wonderful teachers this year.
I'm at ease leaving them at school, knowing they are in good hands.
I'm thankful for Mrs. Streeter, Mrs. Champion and Mrs. Scales.
.....a toddler who loves to sleep. Colbie loves her bed. Naptime and bedtime are easy with C.J. All she needs is a few books, a snuggle buggle and covered in blankets and baby dolls and she's all set!
....Yuengling. Just because.
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, and confusion into clarity. ... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow." -Melodie Beattie
Happy Thanksgiving 2011!






No comments:
Post a Comment