February 12, 2010

Five Question Friday

I've started to follow Mama M's blog (http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/) and every Friday she's hosts "Five Question Friday"....so, here are my answers for this beautiful winter Friday afternoon. (I am supposed to link my answers back to her, but I haven't figured out how to do it, nor do I have the time to right now....I really don't have time for this blog either....) Enjoy.

1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?
He loves me unconditionally. I could not ever EVER live without that. And, believe me, I know I'm no picnic..... Other than that he takes out the trash every Tuesday. There is nothing I hate more than dragging that crap down to the end of our driveway. Thank you, honey.

2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
Without a doubt on our first kiss. January 29, 2000 changed my life...forever.

3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
He does not and never will. I think that is kind of weird. Ever since Kris Grage-Ricketts had a special one for Paul's phone call back at UF... I thought it was weird, creepy. The song was "Take My Breath Away" from Top Gun. Seriously, Kris, what were you thinking?

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
His dedication and faith. He is dedicated to everything EVERYTHING he does-- family, work, church... He has great hands, too.

5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
Does anyone really think they are going to get the big question from a tarp hanging from a roof? Written in green no less? I had no idea. If you've never heard the story, let me know. I could tell you this little story over a beverage.

2 comments:

Mandy T. said...

I like following MamaM, too! Glad to see you got in on the fun! I'll have to hear the green tarp engagement story sometime...maybe over a Kappa Burger this summer! lol

Wendy Warner said...

Oh my goodness....I remember that ringtone too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails