February 21, 2010

What Is She Thinking?

Colbie is now two months old.  I often look at her and wonder what she could be thinking.... Maybe she is thinking, "Why does Campbell have to poke me in the face...Every. Single. Day?" or "What is the big deal with dress-up?" or "Mom- I'm only smiling because your sing-songy voice is so incredibly annoying." or, finally, "Dad- did you seriously just get the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for Valentines' Day?" 

On a serious note, we love LOVE this sweet baby and are so glad she's ours!

Taken on January 30th

Look at those sweet chins!

p.s.  I don't ever have to wonder what Travis is thinking.... The other day he said, "I can handle the four girls to one guy ratio in our house, but I cannot handle the Lifetime Movies for Women."  He put his foot down on that.... Lifetime movies? He has no idea what it's gonna be like in 10 years....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails