February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday


Yea! It's Friday!  Since the Park family is buried in 24" of snow, what would be better than to answer a few questions....


1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
I have. Do I remember it?  Not really.... I sang karaoke on my 21st birthday. Take a guess on how that went.... But, if I was going out with friends and my stage presence was needed, I would go with Abba's Dancing Queen or AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long.  You can never go wrong with AC/DC. Ever.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Wegman's Latte Lite. Hands down. Starbuck's pepermint mocha comes in at a close second.

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I've always liked my name, but if I had to choose I would pick Carson, Campbell or Colbie. How weird it that? 

4. Were you ever bullied?
Freshman year. Softball team. Those seniors were vicious. I will not name them, but they know who they are. In fact, one just tried to friend me on Facebook. Nice try. I haven't forgotten.

The 'boys' in my class were no picnic either. I wouldn't call it bullying, just plain stupid, immature comments made in my, and many other girls' direction. Of course, most of them matured, they married, had children and have long forgotten about the torture they made middle/high school for me. [I will never forget my mother going on the overpass by the high school with a bottle of spray paint to defend her daughter's honor]. I hope my girls never have to suffer the pain I went through, but you know, 'what doesn't kill you, makes us stronger.'

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Ouch. I don't like this question. At the end of my pregnancy I/we were eating fast food two times a week. Yeah, I know. It was SO much easier going through the drive-thru when I was out running errands than it was coming home and making a good lunch for the girls. Let me say they ALWAYS got apple dippers, so that made me feel a little better about the lunch choice.  Now, I would say we go less than once a week.  But, it's Lent, and there's nothing better than a Filet-O-Fish on a Friday night. Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails