September 6, 2011

Kindergarten & UPK!

Today marks first day of school for Carson and Campbell.  We've been talking about school, practicing our morning routine and gearing up for our hours apart.  The practice (and nagging) paid off and our morning went off without any problems....or fights.....or tears.  Well, at least they didn't cry.

Campbell all ready for her first day of Pre-K!  I asked her how she liked her first day, she said, "I had a great time, but I missed you, Mom."  Just what I wanted to hear.

Sweet, innocent and leaving me.... Carson was very brave. 
She had a great day and can't wait to go back for more!

Walking into the school.... 
Campbell is always thinking about her little sister, even on her special day.

This is where I started to tear up.... She was getting ready to go inside and the tears started building..... 

They were all in bed, asleep by 8pm.  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails