September 26, 2011

What I Heard...

"Doooora!"  Colbie yelled during Campbell's dance class on Tuesday.  Colbie and I were walking up and down the hallway when a little girl came towards us.... Colbie was correct, she looked just like Dora. Minus the backpack and monkey side-kick.

"I did something to my foot......I heard it pop."  Travis said Wednesday night after slipping on the hill in our backyard.  We took a trip to the emergency room Thursday morning. Thankfully, it is only a sprain, but he's supposed to stay off of it for a few days.

"If you work hard and don't cry on the soccer field, we'll get McDonald's." Shamelessly, I said this to Campbell.  I'm not above a little bribery.... It looks like soccer may not be Campbell's cup of tea.

"I wouldn't wear that shirt, Mom. You will get something on it." Campbell said to me as I came downstairs with a white t-shirt on.  She was right.

"Can you buy this....please? Please?" Carson and Campbell said this repeatedly on Saturday morning at our church youth group's garage sale.  They wanted everything from old glass bottles, broken toys to moldy stuffed animals.  We did score a few good items-- a set of Ping golf clubs for me, Tupperware, board games for the girls and one too many [stuffed] dogs for Carson.

It was a great week..... Now Travis is in Louisville for a few days and I'm holding down the fort while gearing up for a visit from Paps and MiMi on Thursday.  T-minus four day.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails